Thiensville, WI Family Law Attorneys
Thiensville WI Family Law Attorneys
When sensitive domestic issues threaten you or your family members, our Thiensville, WI family law attorneys provide professional legal guidance and caring representation.
Family law matters focus on issues that impact your relationships with your parents, children, spouse, and other important people in your life. Among the most sensitive and potentially contentious types of cases dealt with in the Wisconsin courts, you need an experienced, compassionate Thiensville, WI family law attorney on your side. Having professional legal guidance can make all the difference in getting the best possible outcome in your case. At MacGillis Wiemer, LLC, we have been representing families throughout the area for over a decade and can help you get the kind of results you need.
Representing Your Interests in Family Law Matters
Laws that deal with relationships and legal issues between family members are listed under Section 767 of the Wisconsin Statutes. These matters often concern the various rights and obligations of the people involved. Decisions made in these matters have the potential to impact you and those you love now, as well as in the years to come.
At MacGillis Wiemer, LLC, our Thiensville, WI family law attorneys act as a trusted legal advocate on your side when these situations arise. Cases we represent include:
- Contested and uncontested divorce cases;
- Marital property and asset division disputes;
- Mediation proceedings;
- Negotiations concerning spousal support;
- Cases involving child custody issues;
- Child support order and enforcement efforts;
- Father’s rights and same sex couples;
- Private or public adoptions and guardianships;
- Pre and post marital agreements;
- Cases involving domestic violence and abuse.
Trusted Representation by Our Thiensville, WI Family Law Attorneys
At MacGillis Wiemer, LLC., our Thiensville, WI family law attorneys provide the professional guidance you need when dealing with matters in the Ozaukee County courts. Trusted by families in our area for over a decade, you can count on us to provide the following:
- Comprehensive client service, which means answering questions and keeping you informed of all aspects in your case;
- Knowledge of state family statutes and how they may apply in your case;
- Thorough investigations, to uncover evidence that may be of use in court hearings;
- Skilled negotiations, to help ensure the best possible settlements while resolving legal matters in a way that saves you both time and money.
Let Our Thiensville, WI Family Law Attorneys Assist You
Family law matters can impact your relationships with others for years into the future. They also have the potential to jeopardize your financial security. At a time like this, you need experienced legal guidance from a law firm you can trust to help ensure the best possible results.
Dedicated, professional legal representation makes a major difference in family law cases. At MacGillis Wiemer, LLC., our clients are our number one priority. We fight on your behalf to ensure your rights are protected and that your best interests are served in these matters. To request a one-on-one, confidential consultation to discuss your case and how we can assist you, call or contact our Thiensville, WI family law attorneys online today.