“At MacGillis Wiemer, LLC, we combine tireless preparation with careful attention to detail, working hard to protect the rights of family law clients in and around the greater Milwaukee area. We are effective and creative trial lawyers who take a common-sense approach to the practice of law.”
We always provide clear and straightforward advocacy to men and women involved in family law disagreements. We use the latest technology to help us manage waste and minimize our environmental footprint.
If you have a family law concern, do not hesitate to contact our Milwaukee area family law attorneys today.
An Overview of Our Milwaukee Family Law Practice
We provide a broad range of family law services to clients in Wisconsin, handling all matters related to divorce, including:
- Child custody and visitation — Our lawyers help clients work out custody, placement and visitation agreements, focusing on the best interests of the children. We will also try to set up arrangements that promote your rights as a parent.
- Child support — We will look carefully at all proposed child support orders to ensure compliance with state guidelines and make certain we account for all income.
- Spousal support or maintenance — We will work with you to identify whether support is necessary and to determine how much should be paid and for how long.
- The division of marital property — We will help you divide marital property under Wisconsin community property laws.
- Adoption — Our Wauwatosa attorneys can guide you through the adoption process, making sure that future problems are avoided.
We protect the rights of men and women at any phase of a divorce, from the initial filing through post-decree requests for modification or enforcement. Our lawyers represent either side in domestic violence proceedings, as well as paternity disputes and fathers’ rights.
We have extensive experience representing clients in family court. Nonetheless, we will always evaluate whether a negotiated settlement is in your best interests and, if so, will use our skill, knowledge and determination to get the outcome you want.
We offer candid and frank legal advice so clients always know the true state of their cases and whether litigation is the best available option for protecting their rights.
Caring Milwaukee Child Custody & Divorce Attorneys
We can provide this level of service because we have dedicated our team entirely to serving clients’ divorce and family law needs on a 1-to-1 basis. This personalized legal attention means we can deliver legal services that are tailored to the unique needs of each individual client matter.
We encourage potential clients to schedule a free initial consultation with our firm by calling 414-727-5150. You can also reach us online. All communications between our law firm and potential clients remain entirely confidential.